Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) – CPP40307
If the real estate industry is where your heart lies, we can provide you with the training to help you live your dream. Whether you want to be the hottest real estate agent in your area or dream of managing your very own agency, our Certificate IV in Property Services will set you on the right track.
Qualified trainers and industry experts will guide you through the ins and outs of the real estate industry. As well as learning the fundamentals of working in the industry – like legal requirements and responsibilities – we’ll help you develop a killer set of skills to ensure you interact with your clients, secure listings and negotiate sales better than any of your competitors.
As well as traditional classroom-based delivery, you also have the option of using your work experience to cut down your study time with our Recognition of Prior (RPL) Learning option. Click here to view more information.
- Real estate agent
- Sales person
- Property manager
- Body corporate manager
- Business broker
- Buyer’s agent
- Support staff
Click a link below to register your expression of interest in the following locations
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 - 12 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Topics covered in this course include:
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Get your Agent’s Representative Certificate so you can start or progress your career in real estate. Learn the responsibilities and legal requirements of being a selling agent or property manager and understand how to work ethically in the real estate industry.
- Property and the law
- Interpret legislation related to agency work so you can stay on the right side of the law at all times and learn how to minimise your exposure to risk in dealing with clients.
- Negotiate effectively in property transactions and tackle disputes and conflicts with confidence to generate successful resolutions.
- Selling Part 1
- Learn the ins and outs of listing a property for sale, including appraising and preparing and presenting property reports to prospective clients.
- Selling Part 2
- Learn all there is to know about selling property, from preparing for and conducting auctions to selling property by private treaty.
- Basic finance and real estate
- Take a step behind the scenes to familiarise yourself with the important documentation and record keeping that comes with working in real estate. Learn the basics of balancing the books and conduct trust account transactions with accuracy.
- Tribunals and servicing clients
- Brush up on your communication skills to enable you to build effective relationships with your clients and present with confidence at tribunals.
- Know how to tailor marketing strategies for properties for sale or lease to secure the best outcomes for you and your clients.
- Property Management
- Take an in depth look at property management, from listing and leasing properties to managing maintenance plans and tenancy agreements.