Diploma of Leadership and Management – BSB51915
If you aspire to be an exceptional leader in the workplace but need a little boost to fast track your career, this course may be just what you need. Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional keen to learn everything you can about effective leadership, we can help!
Not only will our qualified trainers share valuable insight into the theory behind successful leadership and management, they will also provide you with practical tips and know how to help put this theory into practice. With a Skilled Up Leadership and Management qualification, your newfound knowledge and confidence will ensure you standout as an aspirational, agile and highly communicative leader – qualities that will help you achieve your career goals.
- Divisional manager
- Executive manager
- General manager
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 - 18 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 47
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Topics covered in this course include:
- Leading with EI
- Recognise the importance of Emotional Intelligence (EI) to good leadership, learn where your leadership strengths lie and how to harness them to become a better leader.
- Project management
- Manage workplace projects to produce successful outcomes through effective communication and team work.
- Leading teams
- Lead positive working relationships within your team and manage workloads effectively to create a productive working environment and maximise service outcomes.
- Leading through innovation
- Learn how to evaluate work practices with a view to continuous improvement and how to plan and implement innovative work strategies..
- Communicate with influence
- Communicate in a powerful way in the workplace by presenting messages in a format and style that will have maximum impact on your target audience..
- Presentation and storytelling
- Polish up your presentation skills by learning and practising tricks of the trade to help you deliver your message effectively and with confidence.
- Inspiring self and others
- Inspire your team to maximise outcomes by effectively managing workforce planning, with a focus on how to embrace diversity by harnessing the unique skills and experience of individual team members.